This tastes as good as it looks, and it’s a beauty!
- Butter (enough to melt and cover bottom of pan)
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1-2 Tbls sugar
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Melt butter in ovenproof frying pan on stovetop. (you can also use an oven-safe casserole pan; melt butter in oven if so) Remove from heat when butter is melted but pan/dish is still warm.
- In large bowl, beat eggs.
- Add in all remaining ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Pour batter into prepared pan/dish and bake until pancake poofs up and is lightly golden around edges, about 15-20 minutes.
- My kids made a fruit puree to go on top and it was delish. Also try maple syrup or powdered sugar or jam.