Dark Chocolate Pudding*
- 6 Tablespoons of all purpose flour
- 3 Tablespoons of sugar
- 2 Tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine flour, sugar and cocoa
- Add milk and stir until smooth
- Cook mixture over medium heat until pudding begins to boil, stirring constantly.
- Once it boils, lower heat to a gentle simmer, and continue stirring for another 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and stir in vanilla
- Allow to set 2 hours — serve either warm or cold.
*adapted from the Moosewood Cookbook